By using our website and services you agree with the following terms and conditions
www.taxsave.com.au commits to the privacy act and your information will not be used in any form of marketing material without your consent. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to carry out our functions or activities under the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 (AIC Act), the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
http://www.taxsave.com.au is referenced as “Tax Save”
The person or entity using or receiving services from TAX SAVE is referred to as the “client”
TAX SAVE, registrants, company, directors, shareholders and/or its owners does not take any responsibility or liability for the security, maintenance, networks or any related matter of the client’s website.
By using TAX SAVE or by receiving services from TAX SAVE in any way, you agree that;
- You will abide by and agree with the Terms and Conditions outlined by TAX SAVE
- Information displayed on www.taxsave.com.au is owned by TAX SAVE and may not be copied or used without written consent
- TAX SAVE is not responsible for inaccurate information on this website that may or may not be intended to be displayed by TAX SAVE
- TAX SAVE stores your information on a secured server and will not share your information with any 3rd party without written consent
- Your business does not engage in illegal and/or unethical activity
- TAX SAVE takes no responsibility or liability with any transaction that occurs between any 3rd party and the client
- TAX SAVE has right to take legal action against a client who is in breach of the Terms and Conditions