Taxsave can be the most valuable and trusted source of business advice, from company formation, to accounting and bookkeeping support, payroll services, cash flow, investments, business performance and tax. Our agents manage the financial side of the business, freeing small business owners to concentrate on serving customers and growing their business.
We understand the woes of complicated business tax, financial commitments and business budgeting, things we take into account with every client. Our experience and precision in bookkeeping as well as the fact that our Tax Agents track your financials on a daily basis, gives you the ability to gain a maximum optimal tax deduction.
Our focal Tax Agent Services are displayed below, though we also cater for other services on request.
Bookkeeping Services to assist our clients with meeting their statutory compliance requirements, we provide a professional bookkeeping services which includes-
- PAYG summaries and declarations.
- Employee superannuation contributions.
- Workers compensation insurance declarations.
- Set-up of accounting systems (manual and computerised) MYOB training.
Our experienced accounting agents and support staff are able to advise on all aspects of taxation and can efficiently prepare and lodge all types of tax returns. These include-
- Advice on tax structures.
- Year end tax planning.
- Income tax returns for individuals.
- partnerships, trusts, companies and superannuation funds.
- Capital gains tax GST advice including preparation of the BAS.
- PAYG and withholding tax.
- Salary packaging.
- Fringe benefits tax.
- Land tax.
- Payroll tax
Strategic Taxation Planning and Compliance
Advice on optimum tax structures to be used for your business or investments.
- Income tax and Capital Gains Tax advice on asset purchases and sales including business, real estate, shares, etc. Planning and estimating future tax liability. Preparation of Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Tax Returns, Trust Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns, Individual Tax Returns, FBT Returns, and business Activity Statements. Advice on the taxation requirements of individuals, companies, trusts, superannuation funds, joint ventures and partnerships. Retaining working papers and other documentation for protection in the event of a desk audit.
Speak to us
Call us on: 1800 – 853 – 829 for a discussion as to how we can help, we’re located about 5 min walk from Parramatta station.